Published February 12, 2009
i’ve been blogless lately becuase i got nothin. i was chatting with my buddy stippy earlier and we both came to the same consensus. we just have nothin. nothin interesting to say. so here’s what’s had my attention lately:
- music-current albums i’m digging—flight of the conchords—the fray—radiohead ‘in rainbows‘—dave barnes ‘you, the night, and candlelight ep’—kristian stanfill ‘attention ep’—compassion art—josh hoge ‘everything she was’
- work-swimming, mens and womens basketball, track, and soon to be baseball and softball. today we did our first tv show live to tape, which is different than we’ve done in the past which is shoot, edit, and then dub to tape. it was intense, but it was fun. next wk we should be able to do both shows that way. (i may do a run down of how that goes sometime)
- i’ve been debating for wks about ordering this
- my cell phone contract is up this summer, im debating REAL HARD going this route
- rumor has it we get one of these bad boys to demo in a few wks!
cheers beautiful people
Published January 29, 2009
Uncategorized , video's
i have a stalker. his name is @claydeezy. last night clay shot this of me right before the intro of our mens basketball game v. texas tech. my camera is live to the video board, and he is shooting to tape. and while he shot this, i am actually up live. that makes it a little more interesting.
quality is awful, and my dvd ripper choked it down to 4:3. its less than 10 seconds so who cares.
(for you rss reader folks, here’s the link: http://www.vimeo.com/3012365)
everybody has seen the cool stuff from advent conspiracy and bloodwatermission and the countless other incredible organizations/movements.
but here’s something you may not have caught wind of yet. it’s called TOMS shoes. for every pair of shoes you buy, they send a pair to a child in need in a 3rd world country. buy a pair for a kid in need, get a pair for yourself. i like that. and they look pretty legit. i know several people that wear these and they always speak highly of them. check out the video below. side note- if you register for the C3 conference, you get a free TOMS pair.
find a retailer nearest you and also check out their shoes online for dudes, chicks, and even the “tiny toms”. i’m not gonna lie, if i saw a little kid rockin these, i would think that kid is more legit than i. and nobody wants that.
Published November 29, 2008
keith, one of my dad’s old buddies from beaumont, has an incredible story. i’ve met him several times, but had i not been told, i would have never known what God’s been up to with him. you will definitely want to take a minute and read about it HERE
Published November 28, 2008
@nicburleson-“@jkburleson was folding my clothes & packing to leave for Thanksgiving. I made a smart-butt remark. Now I’m folding my clothes. Moron.”